Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Sidney's First Concert



I own a haunted house company named The Carnival of Horrors, which I am building during the month of September. Sidney hangs out there with me because I need to get him his food and meds, but need to be there all day and night. It's at an outdoor amphitheater named Blossom Music Center. Usually each year we build the event while concerts are going on. KISS played last Sunday, so Sidney got to see them live. Kind of funny how people kept asking how I snuck him in.

On another note he seems to have his appetite back. Still RG'ing periodically like normal. But I think he is loving the buffet of sticks on the ground at Blossom, which is irritating his esophagus. He did RG inside one of the haunted houses, but I cleaned it up!

No comments:

Post a Comment